I love this song, well, first of all, it's an amazing song and I would recommend everyone to hear this song, not only it gives a message, but it's amazing in general. I first started listening to this when I was feeling depressed, I actually have to give credit to my brother who recommended this song. Now I can't stop listening to it nonstop, even when I'm not depressed. This song actually made me feel a lot better. It's a song who's lyrics are not only relateable, but it's true for me.
"I take these pills to make me thin, I dye my hair, and cut my skin.I tried everything to make them see me, even when I set myself on fire, why does I always feel invisible.:" This part of the song really sticks out to me because everyone is always doing something to change themselves drastically, and it won't matter to them if they get hurt in the process, all they care about is the result. And the last line, "but why do I always feel like invisible" I can totally relate to that, because on some days I feel, like why doesn't anybody notice me, I mean I'm a human being, too.
And the music video isn't really bad either, even though it doesn't show people who feel left out. The reason I love this song is because people could love this song and realize what their life is like right now, like are you happy? Or are you always being left out in conversations with your "friends"? Or maybe you talk to your friends, but they make fun of you for like, your name or something, or gave you like a nickname that's really frustrating?
There are all kinds of reasons for loving this song for each and one of you, so if you're feeling sad or mad or something, I recommend you all to listen to this song. This is one of my top favorite songs, but I think it will be yours too if you watch this right now on YouTube.
If you want to listen to this song, which I highly recommend, then click here

Hey jannatul why where you depressed hu??
ReplyDeleteI have to listen to this song