And another example of what the Gods were at that time was Zeus, the God of thunder, Poseidon, the God of the sea, and Hades, the God of the dead, made a big pact not to have kids anymore, so they wouldn't have to worry about their kid making a decision of the entire fate of the gods, well, that didn't work anyway, because all of them broke their pact almost immediately. It made me think that the Gods were not trustworthy. And they shouldn't leave their kids undetermined, I mean that they waited basically almost their whole lives to know who their mother of father is.They have been unwise to ignore their children.It was just that reason that almost caused their destruction.
The main character Percy thinks that, even after three thousand years, Gods can still change their nature. I'm not sure I believe that. It was because of the Gods that they were almost wiped out of the Western civilization, it was because of the Gods so many demigods are dead. It was because of the gods that Kronos almost destroyed Olympus. After everything that happened, it was the gods fault. And he thinks that the gods can change their nature. I have to say that Percy has great spirit to people that caused the destruction that almost destroyed the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment